[Unicode] Unicode Technical Committee Home | Site Map | Search
 

Open Action Items

Auto generated on: August 22, 2014 at 17:23:24

From UTC #140

Action Who Description Documents Status
140-A1Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include 38 new Glagolitic letters.L2/14-087RDone
140-A2Deborah AndersonAdd 38 new Glagolitic characters to document requesting future additions.L2/14-087RDone
140-A3Aleksandr AndreevWork with proposer to update and forward Glagolitic document L2/14-087R to WG2.L2/14-087RDone
140-A4Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+1018D GREEK INDICTION SIGN. Done
140-A5Deborah AndersonAdd U+1018D GREEK INDICTION SIGN to document requesting future additions. Done
140-A6Deborah AndersonForward document L2/14-156 to WG2.L2/14-156Done
140-A7Deborah AndersonFollow up on font for U+1018D and forward to Michel Suignard. Done
140-A8Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+2E44 DOUBLE SUSPENSION MARK.  Done
140-A9Deborah AndersonAdd U+2E44 DOUBLE SUSPENSION MARK to document requesting future additions. Done
140-A10Deborah AndersonWork with proposer to update and forward document L2/14-157 to WG2.L2/14-157Done
140-A11Deborah AndersonGet an appropriate font for U+2E44 and forward to Michel Suignard. Done
140-A12Ken WhistlerRemove all Cyrillic contractions from the DUCET, except for ? and ? (U+0419, U+0439), for UCA Version 8.0.  
140-A13Markus Scherer, Editorial CommitteePrepare a proposed update for UTS #10, highlighting the change for Cyrillic.  
140-A14Rick McGowanPost PRI for update of UTS #10, to close, October 20, 2014, highlighting the impact on the European Ordering Rules.  
140-A15Ken WhistlerRegenerate the DUCET with 7.0 repertoire without the contractions, and post that for the initial PRI on UTS #10 for 8.0.  
140-A16Markus SchererUpdate L2/14-140 and send to Alain LaBonte.L2/14-140Done
140-A17Rick McGowanRespond to William Overington re feedback on UTR #51.  
140-A18Mark Davis, Peter EdbergUpdate WD UTR #51 based on input received, for the October 2014 UTC.  
140-A19Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+0C80 KANNADA SIGN SPACING CANDRABINDU.  Done
140-A20Deborah AndersonAdd U+0C80 KANNADA SIGN SPACING CANDRABINDU to document requesting future additions. Done
140-A21Vinodh RajanProvide font for U+0C80 KANNADA SIGN SPACING CANDRABINDU to Michel Suignard. Done
140-A22Vinodh RajanForward L2/14-153 to Mike Ksar for posting to WG2 document register.L2/14-153Done
140-A23Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+A8C5 SAURASHTRA SIGN CANDRABINDU.  Done
140-A24Deborah AndersonAdd U+A8C5 SAURASHTRA SIGN CANDRABINDU to document requesting future additions. Done
140-A25Vinodh RajanProvide font for U+A8C5 SAURASHTRA SIGN CANDRABINDU to Michel Suignard. Done
140-A26Vinodh RajanForward L2/14-163 to Mike Ksar for posting to WG2 document register.L2/14-163Done
140-A27Martin Hosken, Andrew Glass, Deborah Anderson, Editorial CommitteeDraft a PRI background document on New Tai Lue rendering model, by August 31, 2014.  
140-A28Rick McGowanPost the PRI on New Tai Lue, to close October 20, 2014.  
140-A29Peter ConstableAdd info on New Tai Lue PRI to WG2 liaison report.  
140-A30Peter ConstableCommunicate proposed changes in New Tai Lue to Chinese NB in advance of upcoming WG2 meeting.  
140-A31Rick McGowan, Editorial CommitteeIssue a glyph erratum for U+3127 BOPOMOFO LETTER I.  
140-A32Rick McGowan, Michel SuignardUpdate the chart font for U+3127 BOPOMOFO LETTER I for Unicode 8.0.  
140-A33Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeUpdate text and annotations relevant to the glyph change for U+3127 BOPOMOFO LETTER I.  
140-A34Deborah AndersonAdd glyph change of U+3127 BOPOMOFO LETTER I to document requesting future additions. Done
140-A35Koji IshiiIncorporate editor's proposals from L2/14-171 into UTR #50.L2/14-171 
140-A36Koji Ishii, Editorial CommitteeUpdate UTR #50 based on feedback and discussion in the meeting and prepare revision 13.  
140-A37Rick McGowanPost final UTR #50, revision 13.  
140-A38Rick McGowanClose PRI #278. Done
140-A39Lisa MooreAdd "B.15.2 CJK ideographs glyphs representation and sources references (WG2 N4544) [Suignard, L2/14-149]" to the agenda for the October UTC meeting.L2/14-149 
140-A40Rick McGowan, Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeIssue a glyph erratum for the change to U+301C WAVE DASH.  
140-A41Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeUpdate the text of the core specification, and the names list, for the glyph change of U+301C, for Unicode version 8.0.  
140-A42Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeInclude the glyph change to U+301C to the Unicode version 8.0 migration information.  
140-A43Ken WhistlerFix the pipeline entry for U+9FD0. Done
140-A43aKen WhistlerAdd 9 Cyrillic letters to pipeline.L2/14-196Done
140-A44Deborah AndersonAdd 9 Cyrillic letters to document requesting future additions. See Consensus 140-C11.L2/14-196Done
140-A45Aleksandr AndreevForward an updated proposal for 9 Cyrillic letters to WG2. See Consensus 140-C11.L2/14-196Done
140-A46Michael EversonProvide a font for 9 Cyrillic letters to Michel Suignard. See Consensus 140-C11.L2/14-196 
140-A47Mark DavisTalk to Facebook and Twitter to see if they would like to get more involved.  
140-A48Van AndersonRelay feedback to author of Pitman proposal.  
140-A49Ken WhistlerWork with the roadmap committee to add Pitman Shorthand, after Duployan. In progress
140-A50Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+20BE LARI SIGN. Done
140-A51Deborah AndersonAdd U+20BE LARI SIGN to document requesting future additions and note the urgency. Done
140-A52Lisa MooreFollow up with submitters of U+20BE LARI SIGN to update the name and provide a font. Obtain updated proposal and forward to WG2.  
140-A53Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeUpdate document L2/14-155 to propose a definition of block for the core spec, for Unicode 8.0.L2/14-155 
140-A54Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeCreate a proposed update UAX #31. In progress
140-A55Rick McGowanPrepare and post a PRI on PU UAX #31 to close October 20, 2014.  
140-A56Rick McGowan, Editorial CommitteeCreate an erratum for Mandaic shaping, based on L2/14-194.L2/14-194 
140-A57Mark Davis, Laurentiu IancuProvide a document that details requirements and proposes a solution for Unicode test files, for Unicode 8.0.  
140-A58Roozbeh PournaderPrepare the revised data file IndicPositionalCategory.txt, for Unicode 8.0.  
140-A59Mark DavisMake all the relevant adjustments to PropertyValues.txt and PropertyValueAliases.txt for 8.0.  
140-A60Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeAdjust the text of UAX #44 for Indic property changes.  
140-A61Eric Muller, Editorial CommitteeAdjust the text of UAX #42 for Iindic property changes.  
140-A62Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeMake further adjustments in UAX #44 rel making Indic_Positional_Category and Indic_Syllabic_Category informative.  
140-A63Mark DavisProduce a revised version of L2/14-137 that fixes the links (from "proposed.html" to revision 12).L2/14-137 
140-A64Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteePrepare an update of UTS #46 for Unicode 8.0.  
140-A65Rick McGowanPost PRI for UTS #46 for Unicode 8.0, to close October 20, 2014.  
140-A66Mark DavisLook at feedback from Anne van Kesteren in L2/14-179 re UTS #46, and report back to UTC with a recommendation whether to do anything, and if so, what.L2/14-179 
140-A67Rick McGowanThank Anne van Kesteren for input in L2/14-179 re UTS #46.L2/14-179 
140-A68Mark DavisFix typo reported by Diego Perini in UTS #46.L2/14-179 
140-A69Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeUpdate UTR #36 and prepare for publication.  
140-A70Rick McGowanClose PRI #272. Done
140-A71Rick McGowanPost approved UTR #36.  
140-A72Mark DavisCompare the list of maximal starting repertoire characters for 8.0.  
140-A73Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeUpdate UTS #39 and prepare for publication.  
140-A74Rick McGowanPost the final UTS #39.  
140-A75Rick McGowanClose PRI #273. Done
140-A76Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeIssue a proposed update of UTS #39 for version 8.0.  
140-A77Rick McGowanPost a PRI for proposed update UTS #39, to close January 26, 2015.  
140-A78Denis Jacquerye, Deborah AndersonContact the Mazahua language speakers to validate use of characters proposed in L2/14-201.L2/14-201 
140-A79Lisa MooreAdd "C.4.5 Additional proposal to encode Latin characters for theta and delta [Jacquerye, L2/14-202]" to the agenda for October 2014 UTC meeting.L2/14-202 
140-A80Roozbeh PournaderCommunicate UTC feedback on L2/14-202 to Behdad.  
140-A81Lisa MooreAdd the following agenda items to the agenda for October 2014 UTC meeting:; B.13.4 Closing the donut hole [Whistler, L2/14-146]; B.13.5 Mongolian representations in the charts [Suignard, L2/14-150]; C.9.4 Proposal to change glyph for small GREEK LETTER YOT [Bobeck, L2/14-185]; C.6 Preliminary Proposal to Encode the Turkestani Script [Wilson, L2/14-192]; C.4.4 Revised proposal to encode Unifon characters [SEI, Everson, L2/14-070]L2/14-146, L2/14-150, L2/14-185, L2/14-192, L2/14-070 
140-A82Ken WhistlerDiscuss "B.16.1 Proposal to include Cyrillic and Latin Extended Blocks into the Roadmap [Pentzlin, L2/14-190]" with the roadmap committee.L2/14-190In progress
140-A83Rick McGowanRespond to Karl Pentzlin re L2/14-190.L2/14-190 
140-A84Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+1018E NOMISMA SIGN. Done
140-A85Deborah AndersonAdd U+1018E NOMISMA SIGN to document requesting future additions. Done
140-A86Deborah AndersonGet a font to Michel Suignard for new Greek signs. Done
140-A87Deborah AndersonForward an updated proposal L2/14-158 to WG2.L2/14-158Done
140-A88Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+08D4 ARABIC SMALL HIGH WORD AR-RUB Done
140-A89Deborah AndersonAdd U+08D4 ARABIC SMALL HIGH WORD AR-RUB to doc requesting future additions. Done
140-A90Deborah AndersonAdd U+08D4 ARABIC SMALL HIGH WORD AR-RUB to ballot comments. Done
140-A91Roozbeh Pournader, Tom MiloWrite a section in the core spec about horizontally stacking Koranic marks.  
140-A92Roozbeh PournaderRespond to Lateef Sagar Shaikh about L2/14-148, update the proposal and send to WG2. L2/14-148 
140-A93Michael EversonProvide a font to Michel for U+08D4 ARABIC SMALL HIGH WORD AR-RUB  
140-A94Lisa MooreAdd the following to the agenda for the October 2014 UTC meeting:; C.3.1.2 Proposal to encode Proposal to encode Quranic mark Small High Yeh with Fatha [Shaikh, L2/14-203]; C.3.3.1 Proposal to encode seventeen Arabic honorifics [Pournader, L2/14-147]; C.3.3.2 Proposal to encode two Arabic honorifics [Shaikh, L2/14-152]; B.11.4 Issue 277 Reconciling Script and Script_Extensions character properties; B.12.2.1 Linebreaking before IN [Muller, L2/14-168]L2/14-203, L2/14-147, L2/14-152, L2/14-168 
140-A95Deborah Anderson, Roozbeh Pournader, Andrew Glass, Peter ConstableDiscuss how to represent Grantha chillus, and create a recommendation for the next UTC meeting. See D.3 of agenda L2/14-176.L2/14-176 
140-A96Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+08BB ARABIC LETTER AFRICAN FEH, U+08BC ARABIC LETTER AFRICAN QAF, and U+08BD ARABIC LETTER AFRICAN NOON. Done
140-A97Deborah AndersonAdd U+08BB ARABIC LETTER AFRICAN FEH, U+08BC ARABIC LETTER AFRICAN QAF, and U+08BD ARABIC LETTER AFRICAN NOON to document requesting new additions. Done
140-A98Lorna EvansUpdate L2/14-104 and forward to WG2.L2/14-104Done
140-A99Michael EversonProvide a font to Michel Suignard for 3 new Arabic/African letters.L2/14-104, L2/14-207 
140-A100Deborah AndersonAdd request for removal of Nushu to ballot comments on PDAM2. Done
140-A101Deborah AndersonWork with Toshiya Suzuki to update L2/14-186 and submit to WG2, and to UTC (as L2/14-186R).L2/14-186 
140-A102Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include U+23FE POWER SLEEP SYMBOL. Done
140-A103Deborah AndersonAdd U+23FE POWER SLEEP SYMBOL to ballot comments. Done
140-A104Ken WhistlerReview the content of feedback on PRI #276 when processing the names list for Unicode 9.0.L2/14-176 
140-A105Rick McGowanRespond to Jörg Knappen re his feedback on PRI #276.  
140-A106Rick McGowanRespond to feedback from Mu. Elangovan in L2/14-176 re Tamil names).L2/14-176 
140-A107Rick McGowanRespond to Krishnaswamy Nachimuthu's feedack in L2/14-176.L2/14-176 
140-A108Deborah AndersonAdd to ballot comments a request to change the header "Letter for Gabonese" to "Letter for African Languages" over U+A7AE. Done
140-A109Deborah AndersonAdd contents of L2/14-205 to ballot comments on PDAM2 as editorial.L2/14-205Done
140-A109aRick McGowanClose PRI #276 Done
140-A110Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeRelease Unicode 8.0 in the summer of 2015.  
140-A111Ken WhistlerUpdate the pipeline to include 1F3FB - 1F3FF. Done
140-A112Deborah AndersonAdd 1F3FB - 1F3FF to request for new additions as an urgent request. Done
140-A113Mark Davis, Peter EdbergPrepare proposal summary form for 1F3FB - 1F3FF and send to WG2.  
140-A114Peter ConstableAdd discussion of skin tone modifiers to SC2 liaison report.  
140-A115Peter Edberg, Mark DavisUpdate L2/14-172, 173, 174 and post as R versions.L2/14-172, L2/14-173, L2/14-174 
140-A116Rick McGowanProvide font for 1F3FB - 1F3FF to Michel.  
140-A117Rick McGowanReply to 2 documents from Nzewi Uchenna, L2/14-144 and L2/14-145.L2/14-144, L2/14-145 
140-A118Mark DavisSet up monthly telephone calls on emoji.  
140-A119Rick McGowanExtend PRI #277 to October 20, 2014. Done
140-A120Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteePrepare a proposed update UTR #23 based on L2/14-193.L2/14-193In progress
140-A121Rick McGowanPost PRI for PU UTR #23 to close October 20, 2014.  
140-A122Mark DavisReview feedback from Claus Faerber in L2/14-179.L2/14-179 
140-A123Rick McGowanCreate a new document for unreviewed feedback in L2/14-179 and request an agenda item for the October UTC.L2/14-179 

From UTC #139

Action Who Description Documents Status
139-A1Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeUpdate the core spec re version numbering. For 8.0.  
139-A7Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeChange the data file of UTS #46 to use UTS #18 notation instead of two surrogate values. For Unicode 8.0.  
139-A11Mark DavisAdd some test cases to WordBreakTest.txt as in the feedback from Steve Rowe. For Unicode 8.0.L2/14-102 
139-A14Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeRevisit canonical equivalence of middle dot for Unicode 8.0 in the context of UAX #31. See feedback on PRI #270.  
139-A21John JenkinsMake the change to kDefaultSortkey requested by Markus Scherer in the April 30 feedback on PRI #266, for Unicode 8.0.  
139-A34Roozbeh PournaderProduce a proposal for dealing with ScriptExtensions.txt for historical scripts. (For example Linear A.) In progress
139-A37Roozbeh PournaderWrite a proposal for handling of "shri" in Tamil.  
139-A39Roozbeh PournaderDetermine what needs to be added to ScriptExtensions.txt for Grantha digits and numerics. In progress
139-A40Rick McGowanCreate a proposed update for UAX #9 based on the "6.3.0 bis" document for Unicode 8.0 after the release of Unicode 7.0, and carry forward all feedback received on PRI #274. In progress
139-A59Roozbeh PournaderPrepare a working draft of a new Annex on Arabic based on the issues raised during discussion of L2/14-127, for the August 2014 UTC meeting.L2/14-127In progress
139-A60Tom Milo, Roozbeh PournaderCreate a proposal for improving the behavior of Arabic based on L2/14-109 and L2/09-358R.L2/14-109, L2/09-358R 
139-A65Roozbeh Pournader, Editorial CommitteeAdd clarification regarding alternate presentation forms of Dammatan in Arabic, for Unicode 7.0.L2/14-096In progress
139-A66Roozbeh Pournader, Editorial CommitteeClarify in the core spec items 2 and 3 of L2/14-136, for Unicode 7.0.L2/14-136In progress
139-A67Roozbeh PournaderPrepare a background document for a PRI based on item 1 in L2/14-136 (Heh in Sorani Kurdish).L2/14-136 
139-A68Rick McGowanPost the PRI on Sorani Kurdish, to close July 28, 2014.  
139-A71Mark DavisUpdate case folding so that lowercase Cherokee folds to uppercase, for Unicode 8.0.  
139-A72Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeUpdate documentation and policies regarding case folding to uppercase characters on the website and in the core spec and UAXes. In progress
139-A73Ken WhistlerReview general category assignments for Cherokee for Unicode 8.0.  
139-A82Deborah AndersonWork with Anshuman Pandey to revise the proposal for Gujarati Signs.L2/14-131In progress
139-A84Mark DavisUpdate Scripts.txt and ScriptExtensions.txt for U+0487 and U+A66F for Unicode 8.0. Change the script properties to "Inherited", and add to ScriptExtensions of Glagolitic and Cyrillic.  
139-A86Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeAdd information about use of ZWJ/ZWNJ ahead of virama in section 2.3 of UAX #31, for Unicode 8.0.  
139-A87Cibu Johny, Roozbeh Pounader, Editorial CommitteeProvide updated text for Malayalam in the core spec, for Unicode 8.0. See PRI #263 and Motion 139-M1.  
139-A95Roozbeh PournaderInvestigate the open issues in L2/14-126R.L2/14-126RIn progress
139-A103Roozbeh PournaderInvestigate the best combining class for Indic sukuns. In progress
139-A107Mohammad Enamul KabirResearch the contrastive use of dandas in Bangla and prepare a new proposal for a future UTC meeting. L2/14-083In progress
139-A108Mohammad Enamul KabirEngage with the CLDR committee to improve the representation of Bangla information in CLDR. In progress

From UTC #138

Action Who Description Documents Status
138-A6John Jenkins, Ken LundeRelay UTC concerns with creating a new Z-Source back to IRG.L2/13-234 
138-A14Mark DavisAdd a value to script extensions for U+2E43 with a value of Cyrillic. For 8.0.  
138-A30Murray Sargent, Laurentiu IancuUpdate the math classes for the Arabic mathematical alphabetic symbols, for the next version of UTR #25.L2/14-052 
138-A31Murray Sargent, Laurentiu IancuPrepare a revision of UTR #25 to update for the Unicode 7.0 repertoire. Target August 2014 UTC.  
138-A39Mark DavisAdd the Power-On symbols U+23FB, U+23FC to list of confusables. See consensus 138-C15.L2/14-059 
138-A42Mark Davis, Peter Edberg, Steven LoomisFor 8.0, look at the broader question of incorporating more natural language words into looser identifiers in contexts like hashtags. See consensus 138-C16 and UAX #31.L2/13-239 
138-A58Andrew GlassCoordinate the development of UBA reference implementations to incorporate the three issues raised in L2/14-040.L2/14-040 
138-A94Mark Davis, Peter EdbergInvestigate changes to sentence break to prevent words from spanning sentences in UAX #29. For Unicode 8.0.  

From UTC #137

Action Who Description Documents Status
137-A25Andy Heninger, Editorial CommitteeInclude rule LB21B to UAX #14 for Unicode 8.0.L2/13-211 
137-A48Roozbeh PournaderInvestigate the ScriptExtensions property of U+066A ARABIC PERCENT SIGN, U+066B ARABIC DECIMAL SEPARATOR, and U+066C ARABIC THOUSANDS SEPARATOR to Arabic and Thaana. In progress
137-A66Mark DavisAdd some Hangul normalization test cases to NormalizationTest.txt, for Unicode 7.0. (postponed to 8.0)L2/13-202 
137-A68Aharon Lanin, Andrew GlassReview the feedback from Loren Brichter (Oct 18, in L2/13-202) re UAX #9 and suggest any necessary changes, by January 27, 2014. (retargeted to 8.0)L2/13-202 

From UTC #136

Action Who Description Documents Status
136-A12Mark DavisSwitch over to a new implementation of the bidi demo to use the new reference code, in Q4 2013. (Updated due date to August, 2014)  
136-A22Roozbeh Pournader, Andrew GlassClarify the exact behavior of 202F NARROW NO-BREAK SPACE for Mongolian and report to the UTC.  

From UTC #135

Action Who Description Documents Status
135-A82Mark Davis, Roozbeh PournaderReview Malayalam fractions for confusables, particularly 3/80 and 1/16. For Unicode 8.0.L2/13-051R 

From UTC #134

Action Who Description Documents Status
134-A34Shriramana Sharma, Cibu Johny, Editorial CommitteeDraft text to update the Malayalam text in the standard for version 7.0. In progress

From UTC #133

Action Who Description Documents Status
133-A3Richard Ishida, Editorial CommitteePrepare a proposed update of UTR #20 to incorporate bidi and other changes.  
133-A4Rick McGowanPost the PRI for UTR #20 to close April 29, 2013.  
133-A25Deborah Anderson, Editorial CommitteeUpdate the recomendations for proposal submitters. In progress

From UTC #131

Action Who Description Documents Status
131-A32Peter EdbergNotify CLDR-TC to add the missing prefix contractions identified by the tool in the CLDR tailorings.L2/12-131R 

From UTC #129

Action Who Description Documents Status
129-A11Peter Constable, Editorial CommitteeProvide suggested text to edcom to contextualize the Hangul breaking in Section 8 (and highlight the Old Korean treatment better). (deferred to 7.0 --> 8.0)  
129-A106Mark DavisProduce a document with recommendations for the use and format of regex for validating UCD data, considering the feedback in L2/11-383.L2/11-383In progress

From UTC #125

Action Who Description Documents Status
125-A48Mark Davis, Markus SchererFlesh out the collation tests with canonical equivalents, and post in the beta directory for the next version of UTS #10. (postponed to after UCA 6.2) (moved to 8.0)  
125-A64bMark Davis, Roozbeh PournaderAdd list of confusables from L2/10-455R (sent by Roozbeh) to UTS #39. Retargeted to 8.0L2/10-455 
125-A66Roozbeh PournaderDocument recommendation number 9 (about high hamza) of L2/10-455 more thoroughly.L2/10-455In progress

From UTC #124

Action Who Description Documents Status
124-A92Mark DavisUpdate IDNATests.txt to test both cases (disallowed_STD3 and not). Retargeted to Unicode 8.0.  
124-A104aMark DavisAdd confusables extracted by Roozbeh to UTS #39 (after Unicode 6.1). (split from 124-A104) Retargeted to 8.0.L2/10-288R 

From UTC #122

Action Who Description Documents Status
122-A38Rick McGowan, Editorial CommitteeReview Section 5.8, Newline Guidelines in TUS when UTR #20 is updated.  

From UTC #121

Action Who Description Documents Status
121-A11aRoozbeh Pournader, Editorial CommitteeCreate background document for PRI for issue #3 (carrierless harakat) in L2/09-358R.L2/09-358RIn progress
121-A12aRick McGowanPost PRI on Arabic issue (121-A011a), to close ????. (Updated from August, 2010.)  
121-A27Peter EdbergReformulate the proposal in L2/09-264 to separate locale-dependent (CLDR) items from locale-independent issues which should be in the Unicode Standard.L2/09-264 

From UTC #120

Action Who Description Documents Status
120-A51Markus Scherer, Editorial CommitteeAdd a pointer from UTS #22 to new content of UTR #36 for security issues.