Recently Closed Action Items
(since 2007-08-01)

Auto generated on: October 13, 2007 at 15:28:26

From UTC #112 and L2 #209

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
112-A1Rick McGowanExtend the review date for PRI #102 to October 10, 2007.2007-08-31DonePRI #102
112-A2Andy Heninger, Editorial CommitteeIncorporate the text of L2/07-209R into PU UAX #14.2007-09-18DoneUAX #14
112-A3Andy Heninger, Editorial CommitteeIncorporate Ken Whistler's feedback from L2/07-250 into PU UAX #14.2007-09-18DoneUAX #14
112-A4Rick McGowanExtend the review date for PRI #105 to October 10, 2007.2007-08-31DonePRI #105
112-A5Ken WhistlerUpdate PU UAX #24 according to 112-C1, based on PRI #107 and L2/07-249.2007-09-05DoneUAX #24
112-A6Rick McGowanClose PRI #107.2007-08-31Done 
112-A7Mark Davis, Markus SchererPrepare a proposal for clarifying how regex should deal with matching Unicode sets.2007-10-10DoneUTS #18, L2/07-349
112-A8Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeUpdate PU UAX #31 to reflect 112-C2, to allow ZWJ/ZWNJ in identifiers without reference to script.2007-10-04DoneUAX #31
112-A10Rick McGowanRespond to Daniel Yacob re L2/07-194. No action taken.2007-08-31Done 
112-A11aMark Davis, Editorial CommitteeUpdate Table 3 in UAX #29 re U+2018 change to Midletter, for Unicode #29
112-A12Rick McGowanReply to Philippe Verdy re his proposal in L2/07-250.2007-08-31Done 
112-A13Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeAdd info from 112-C4 regarding extended base character and extended CCS to update of UAX #29.2007-09-18DoneUAX #29
112-A14Michel SuignardAdd comment to accep the removal of 67 CJK characters from CJK Extension C in PDAM 5, and request reordering contiguously.2007-08-07Doneballot comments, L2/07-276
112-A15Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline re removal of 67 CJK characters from CJK Extension C.2008-08-31ClosedPipeline, not relevant
112-A17Michel SuignardAdd comment that UTC supports glyph changes for 14 CJK characters to ballot comments for PDAM 5.2007-08-07Doneballot comments, L2/07-276
112-A20Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline for revised approval of North Indian number forms.2007-08-31Donepipeline
112-A21Debbie Anderson, Anshuman PandeyUpdate L2/07-238 with updated proposal summary form, based on 112-C6, forward to WG2, and submit font to the editor.2007-10-04DoneWG2 N3334
112-A22Michel SuignardAdd North Indian number forms, 112-C6, to request to WG2 for encoding in Amd 5 or a future amendment.2007-10-04Done 
112-A23Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline for U+09FB BENGALI GANDA MARK2007-08-31Donepipeline
112-A24Michel SuignardAdd U+09FB BENGALI GANDA MARK to request to WG2 for encoding in Amd 5 or a future amendment. 112-C72007-10-04Done 
112-A26Ken WhistlerAdd annotation to the effect that U+02BC MODIFIER LETTER APOSTROPHE is appropriate for uses described in L2/06-373.2007-09-19DoneNames list
112-A28Eric MullerInform South Asian subcommittee email list of consensus 112-C8 re Tamil issues.2007-08-31Done 
112-A29Mark DavisRespond to the Ministry of Gov't India and Tamil Nadu, correcting the Tamil report re the last UTC meeting.2007-08-31Done 
112-A35Rick McGowan, Editorial CommitteeCreate corrigendum #6 re fix for Bidi_Mirrored propery.2007-08-31DoneCorrigendum #6
112-A36Ken Whistler, Mark DavisUpdate UnicodeData.txt, DerivedBinaryProperties.txt, and BidiMirroring.txt in the beta directory ASAP, for Corrigendum #6.2007-08-31DoneUCD
112-A37Michel SuignardAdd the change in Bidi_Mirrored property values, 112-C11, to ballot comments on Amd. 4.2007-08-07Doneballot comments, L2/07-275
112-A39Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline for Tangut.2007-08-31Donepipeline
112-A40Richard CookForward Tangut proposal L2/07-143, L2/07-229 and other docs to WG2 for next meeting.2007-08-31Done 
112-A41Michel SuignardAdd ballot comment on the changed positions of Myanmar characters shown in blue in L2/07-205 for Amd 4.2007-08-07Doneballot comments, L2/07-275
112-A42Michel SuignardAdd ballot comment on changed name of MYANMAR SHAN COUNCIL TONE 4 to MYANMAR SHAN COUNCIL TONE 3, Amd 4.2007-08-07Doneballot comments, L2/07-275
112-A43Michel SuignardAdd Shan characters, as shown in yellow in L2/07-205, to list of characters requested for future amendment. 2007-10-04Done 
112-A44Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline for Shan changes.2007-08-31Donepipeline
112-A45Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline for Imperial Aramaic.2007-08-31Donepipeline
112-A46Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline for 2 Phoenician numbers2007-08-31Donepipeline
112-A47Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline for Inscriptional Parthian and Inscriptional Pahlavi.2007-08-31Donepipeline
112-A48Rick McGowanRelay feedback from scripts subcommittee to Michael Everson re Psalter Pahlavi.2007-08-31Done 
112-A50Rick McGowanOpen discussion on unicore list re architectural issues with Samaritan that require feedback.2007-08-31Done 
112-A51Michel SuignardAdd request to remove Bamum to ballot comments on Amd 52007-08-07Doneballot comments, L2/07-276
112-A52Debbie AndersonForward L2/07-239 (Request to remove Bamum) to WG2 for consideration at their next meeting.2007-08-31Done 
112-A53Peter ConstableRelay input to WG2 that Uyghur Orkhun, WG2 N3258, is not read for addition to a ballot.2007-10-04Done 
112-A54Ken WhistlerUpdate pipeline for U+2E37 WORD SEPARATOR MIDDLE DOT2007-08-31Donepipeline
112-A55Michel SuignardAdd to comments on Avestan (Amd 4) to move U+10B38 to U+2E37, as WORD SEPARATOR MIDDLE DOT.2007-08-07Doneballot comments, L2/07-275

From UTC #111 and L2 #208

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
111-A8Rick McGowanAnnounce the update to PU UAX #31 draft when ready.2007-10-04DonePRI #104
111-A12Mark Davis, Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeDraft proposed language to the effect of specifying the interpretation rules for UTF ill-formed sequences.2007-10-11DoneUnicode 5.1.0 text, L2/07-351
111-A17Murray SargentPrepare a revision of L2/07-162 taking into account the discussion in the meeting.2007-08-08DoneL2/07-261
111-A24Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeAdd more explanatory text about use of word boundaries to UAX #29 and post new revision. [text ready for review]2007-10-04DoneUAX #29
111-A26Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeInclude changes of consensus 111-C11 in text of PU UAX #29. Modify tables suitably. Clarify use of "Any" in all 3 tables and rules.2007-09-18DoneUAX #29
111-A29Michel SuignardUse L2/07-160 as basis for U.S. ballot comments on PDAM5.2007-08-08Doneballot comments
111-A35Lisa MooreAdd B.14.1 Review property values for newly approved scripts and characters to agenda for UTC #112.2007-10-04Doneagenda
111-A43Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeTake feedback from Per Mildner on PRI #102 into consideration for next draft of UAX #15. Update from 5.0.1 to 5.1.0, repost.2007-09-24DoneUAX #15
111-A54Debbie AndersonForward North Indian accounting signs proposal to WG2.2007-10-04DoneWG2 N3334
111-A64Richard Cook, John JenkinsFix 2B151, ref L2/07-167 page 6 and page 15.2007-08-08Done 
111-A67Mike KsarConvey change of Unicode alt rep to NCITS. (Now Rick McGowan, instead of Asmus.)2007-08-08Done 

From UTC #110 and L2 #207

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
110-A7Eric Muller, Editorial CommitteePrepare text for UAX #24 Script Names describing the use of the script property in layout systems, as part of the proposed update.2007-09-05DoneUAX #24
110-A10Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeMake the changes to UCD.html to add regexes. See Consensus 110-C5. See also AI 110-A008 and 110-A009.2007-10-12DoneUCD.html
110-A11Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeAdd default string values as in Consensus 110-C6. (Default values from Table 2, Column 4 in UCD.html) Item #3.2007-10-12DoneUCD.html
110-A13Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeDocument the decomposition mapping for Hangul syllables in UCD.html. See Consensus 110-C8.2007-09-04DoneUCD.html
110-A16Mark Davis, Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteeResolve dispute about whether correct text was added to UTS #18 or needs updating.2007-08-08DoneUTS #18
110-A17Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteePrepare a proposed update for UAX #24. See Consensus 110-C10.2007-09-05DoneUAX #24
110-A18Rick McGowanPost a PRI for PU UAX #24 when ready, to close May 8, 2007.2007-10-04DonePRI #110
110-A72Michel Suignard, Rick McGowan, Editorial CommitteeIssue a glyph erratum for 0460 and 047E (page 9 of revised proposal).2007-08-01Doneglyph erratum

From UTC #109 and L2 #206

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
109-A73Bharat BhushanEngage in more discussion of L2/06-373 in India and return to UTC with the results.2007-08-08Done 

From UTC #108 and L2 #205

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
108-A6Ken Whistler, Editorial CommitteePropose appropriate text and pointers in UCD.html to clarify the meaning and usage of general category values. (Taken by Ken from Asmus.)2007-09-05DoneUCD.html
108-A7Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeUpdate UCD.html as appropriate, based on outcome of action items 108-A005, 108-A006 by Ken. (Done by Ken.)2007-09-05DoneUCD.html
108-A22Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeProduce a proposed update of UTS #10 with consensus changes re parameterization, and post for public review.2007-10-04DoneUTS #10
108-A23Rick McGowanPost a PRI for proposed update for UTS #10 when ready, to close Oct 31, 2006.2007-10-04DonePRI #113
108-A25Ken WhistlerMake DUCET table changes related to consensus 108-C11 (tatweel + accent, l-dot contractions) in the next dot version of the UCA.2007-09-27DoneUCA
108-A26Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeMake the clarifications related to consensus 108-C11 in the proposed update to UCA. (case folding and compatibility equivalents)2007-10-09DoneUTS #10

From UTC #107 and L2 #204

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
107-A131Bharat BhushanTake feedback on the Vedic proposal and submit a revised proposal for May 2007 UTC meeting.2007-08-08ClosedSuperseded by 111-A066

From UTC #106 and L2 #203

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
106-A7Michael Kaplan Provide examples of well-formed character proposals to V S Umamaheswaran for inclusion in the WG2 Principles and Procedures.2007-08-08Closednot done

From UTC #105 and L2 #202

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
105-A84Rick McGowanUpdate the publication workflow document with the authorization to issue proposed updates for editorial changes and PRIs and the refreshing of drafts. (Asmus to hand off files to Rick.)2007-08-01Done 

From UTC #103 and L2 #200

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
103-A62Mark Davis, Editorial CommitteeIssue a proposed update to UTS #18 (document revision 12) that addresses the issue in L2/05-121.2007-09-19DoneUTS #18
103-A63Rick McGowanAfter UTS #18 is ready, post a PRI on UTS #18 to close May 9, 2006.2007-09-19DonePRI #111

From UTC #100 and L2 #197

Action Who Description Date Closed Status Outcome
100-A55Eric Muller, Editorial CommitteeMake an XML version of the UCD available. Part of the plan for roll-out includes public review of the schema. Issue a PRI when ready.2007-08-27DonePRI #109