||shows a view of the CLDR data designed for collecting and
vetting data during certain periods.
||shows a summary view of the main locale data.
||shows a side-by-side comparison of data from different
locales for each field.
||show some of the transforms in CLDR: the transliterations
between different scripts.
||shows a view of keyboard data
||shows other data that is not part of the locale hierarchy
but is still part of CLDR.
||shows the new (emoji) character annotations in CLDR.
||shows most of the data that changed in the current
release. Certain directories (annotations, properties, segments,
uca) are not yet shown in charts.
||shows (draft) collation charts for CLDR.
These charts present some of the XML data in CLDR in a more
readable form. However:
- Not all of the data in CLDR is represented in the charts.
- The data in the charts is based on the XML, but may have
changes for readability. Do not assume that you can “scrape” the
chart data and get correct CLDR data. Instead, access the source
data directly, as described on CLDR
- For an interactive view of some of the CLDR data (with demos
for collation and date patterns), please see ICU Locale
Explorer. For example, see German.
- ICU releases trail the CLDR releases, so for some period
they show an earlier release.
- ICU does not contain all of the data in CLDR.
- The ICU Locale Explorer only shows a fraction of the locale
data in ICU.
- For information about the format and meaning of the charts,