CLDR Ticket #2444(closed defect: fixed)
Metazone mapping update for 2009p
|Reported by:||yoshito||Owned by:||yoshito|
Changes in tzdata2009p require several updates in timezone data.
The "golden" zone for metazone:Argentina_Western (WAR%sT - base offset: -04:00) is currently America/Mendoza, but Mendoza currently use the base offset -03:00 (therefore, mapped to metazone:Argentina). As of now, there are no Olson zones satisfying the criteria of the CLDR "golden zone".
In the CLDR call on Oct 28, we agreed -
- Change golden zone for Argentina_Western to San_Luis
- Review all zones which use metazone Argentina_Western in the past and remove all mappings that do not match San_Luis
We agreed to set up SVN "maintenance" branch for 1.7 based on 1.7.1 tag, make the change and tag it as 22.214.171.124. This version won't be published as regular full release.
- Owner changed from somebody to yoshito
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone set to 1.8
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed