The Unicode Consortium
- We make no effort to identify individual users of our website
and we do not use "cookies". Data that we collect about accesses
to our website is used only for server administration and
enhancements of the site's content and organization.
- Information sent to us by E-mail or other means may be
retained and used in the development of the standard or other
documents and as appropriate for the nature of the transaction.
- Font submissions are subject to the
Font Submissions Policy.
- Minutes of the Unicode Technical Committee may contain data
- Archives of public mailing lists may be available for public
viewing, and such archives may, as a part of normal list activity,
contain identifying information such as e-mail addresses and
personal names. E-mail addresses of participants in our e-mail
lists may be disclosed to other list participants as part of
normal list activity. For further information on public mail
lists, please see the
E-Mail Distribution Lists page.
- Identifying data on member company representatives is made
accessible to member organizations. However, use of such data for
marketing purposes by members is a violation of Unicode policies.
- Users of the
vetting process are required to set up accounts with us and may
be asked to supply personal information, such as name and
location, that we may keep on file solely for use in
administration of the
Unicode CLDR project. The vetting process may also
require the use of browser cookies.
- The International Unicode Conferences are independent of the
more about the conferences, and the organization responsible for
them see the
Unicode Conference page.