The Unicode Consortium Discussion Forum

The Unicode Consortium Discussion Forum

Forum Home  Unicode Home Page Code Charts Technical Reports FAQ Pages 

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Locale for Volapük
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 am 

I want to create a locale for the Volapük language and I cannot figure out anything about how to do this. Evidently I got a login in 2009, but I don't know the password and there is no way to reset it. And in any case the whole thing is so terribly complicated that I am lost.

Please, may I have a mentor to help me do this? I have calendar information and sorting information for Volapük.

I also have some updated information for the Irish locale, which has acquired a mistake since it was first made, and a spelling correction for Cornish.

Post subject: Re: Locale for Volapük
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 pm 

Evertype wrote:
I want to create a locale for the Volapük language and I cannot figure out anything about how to do this. Evidently I got a login in 2009, but I don't know the password and there is no way to reset it. And in any case the whole thing is so terribly complicated that I am lost.

Please, may I have a mentor to help me do this? I have calendar information and sorting information for Volapük.

I also have some updated information for the Irish locale, which has acquired a mistake since it was first made, and a spelling correction for Cornish.

Well, I'm obviously not watching this post. Anyways, it has been created in http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/4270 and http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/4733