Additional rules for the forum:
1) The primary focus of the forum is as a resource for access to information about specifications and activities of the Unicode Consortium.
2) The Consortium reserves the right to delete or modify posts and topics without announcement, at any time, and for any cause.
3) This includes moving threads and posts to more appropriate forums or topics, not limited to moving digressions of off-topic posts to the off-topic forum.
4) When posting, follow the description for each forum to decide where to place your post.
5) If your post starts a new subject, create a new topic rather than "hijacking" an existing topic.
6) Off-topic posts should have a reasonable, if distant connection to Unicode or the community.
7) Users of the forum, especially those who wish to supply "expert answers" to questions posted here are strongly encouraged to not register anonymously.
8) Users not following these rules and other Consortium policies (see previous post) will be warned and/or banned.
9) Do not post links to advertising or spam sites. If you post a link to a discussion topic or document for discussion, assure that readers do not require an account or login to read the document.
10) These rules can be updated at any time.
For additional information on how to use and post in this forum see the Forum FAQ