Unicode 4.0 Tutorial: Part II - Fundamental Specifications
||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Part II of the Unicode Tutorial builds on the concepts introduced in Part I
and systematically presents the details of fundamental specifications that
are part of the Unicode Standard.
Part II is recommended for anyone interested in more detailed information.
- What is the organization of the Unicode Code Space?
- What are the principles used to allocate and unify characters?
- What is Han Unification?
- What is a Unicode Encoding form?
- What is the actual definition of UTF-8, UTF-16, UTF-32?
- What is a byte order mark?
- Which encoding form should I select?
- What is the Unicode Character Property Model?
- Where are all the pieces that make up the Unicode Standard?