FW: Mapping tables and Book Schedule

From: Lori Hoerth (lorih@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 1995 - 10:11:13 EST

I have mapping tables for the below code pages which I will put on the
CD as I have them unless I get PC and EBCDIC code pages from someone at
IBM and MAC code pages from Apple. These will be on the FTP server today.
        Greek I
        Latin 2

Since I'm not on this alias, please respond to me directly if you add
code page tables, or have comments on those that I place on the server.

Thanks - Lori (lorih@microsoft.com)