FYI: Unicode Web support

From: Bob Rosenschein (BOBR@accentsoft.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 1995 - 03:11:28 EST

I'll keep this short. Our company, Accent, is in about to add an entry to the
Unicode product catalog and release a Unicode-based Web browser and
authoring tool. The browser is standalone and based on SpyGlass Mosaic.
It can also be used as a NetScape helper-app. In the very near future, we will
ship a NetScape 2.0 plug-in version. If you're interested, you can write and
we'll send you more information. Check our Web-site: www.accentsoft.com,
from which trial versions of the software can be downloaded at no cost.

In the Dec. 25 PC Week, Bill Machrone wrote an interesting column. Check
it out at http://www.zdnet.com/~pcweek/columns/billm/bm1225.html. While
I'm glad he mentions Accent,it is also a serious advancement in the general
trade press of the Unicode standard.

Bob Rosenschein
CEO, Accent Software International

internet: Bob Rosenschein <bobr@accent.co.il>