Unicode HQ Voice and Fax phone numbers.

From: Mike Kernaghan (mikekern@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 1996 - 16:54:08 EST

With the recent move of the Unicode Inc. Headquarters we now have our
new voice and fax phone numbers permanently established. You wish to
make a note of them :

        Voice phone: (408) 777-3721
        Fax: (408) 777-3784

In addition, our fax is now dedicated solely to Unicode Inc. business
(rather than being shared with our host company), so we look forward to
even better service.

The Unicode Inc. mailing address is unchanged:

        Unicode Consortium
        P.O. Box 700519
        San Jose, CA 95170-0519

As always, for any questions please contact Steve Greenfield at these numbers,

        Mike Kernaghan, VP Unicode Inc.