Re: Sort in DBCS

From: Michael Kung (kung@kung.engr.sgi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 20 1996 - 16:49:16 EDT

There are several ways you can do. The POSIX localedef model provides a
user-definable collation definition for the dictionary or phone book sort. In
that sense, there is no additional collation routine is needed using the
additional modifier method. Suehiro San of Digital JP presented this subject
some time ago in POSIX world. If anyone knows his email address, maybe we can
get more information from him..

Michael