Re: unibounce and Brahmi

From: Hohberger, Clive P. (cphohber@zebra.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 1996 - 13:25:00 EDT

Many times I see discussions about things that will affect me in the future
but
are not immediately relevant today. That's what floppy disks are for. I
build my database
of info and more importantly CONTACTS for the future this way.

Zebra has developed a new barcode, called Ultracode (r) which implements
Unicode
(actually ISO 10646-1). We do business in 70 countries right now... and
someday I will have
to implement Khmer, !Kung and Klingon for all I know!... so I will value
these discussions sometime.

Please stay on-line!

Clive P Hohberger, PhD cphohber@zebra.com
VP, Technology Development