Re: Need help on Unicode Databases.

From: Michael Kung (
Date: Fri Jun 14 1996 - 11:05:41 EDT

Oracle supports Unicode (UTF-8) since Oracle 7.2 release. The code set
conversion is performed between the client and server transparently. Please
contact your local Oracle office for more information.

attached mail follows:

Anybody on this alias able to help out these people from Bangalore?
Please reply directly to the people on CC line.