LATIN LETTER SEIMHIU

From: Michael Everson (everson@indigo.ie)
Date: Sat Jun 22 1996 - 05:59:40 EDT

Dear Mr Ksar,

After discussion of the alternatives proposed at WG2 meeting in Helsinki in
1995, Ireland has determined that our needs are best met by the solution
originally proposed, namely by the addition of LATIN CAPITAL LETTER SEIMHIU
and LATIN SMALL LETTER SEIMHIU to ISO 10646. Alternatives proposed either
resulted in data loss or were unworkable in plain text.

Please record the reactivation of our proposals.

Best regards,
Michael Everson
Convener, NSAI/AGITS/WG6 (Character Set Technology)

Cc: WG6, ISO10646, Unicode, TC304