heartless i.

From: Rick McGowan (Rick_McGowan@next.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 1996 - 17:19:55 EDT

>> (And perhaps the merciless "heartless i").

And just to show you how heartless we are... This was already unified with
"dotless i", but we forgot about it. We might be in time to get a cross
reference into the errata sheet...

> we need to add the symbol used for the person "formerly known as Prince".
> Until we add that character I can't use Unicode to maintain my Music
database.

Ah yes the person formerly known as Prince... Well, we just use U+FFFD and
provide a footnote. Can't wait forever for these stuffy standards bodies to
encode our faves...