RE: Fwd: Wired 4.09 p. 130: Lost in Translation

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 29 1996 - 17:28:59 EDT

    Alain> However the string for ASN.1 stays as is, even if it is odd, as it
    Alain> is in this case part of the technical content now (we should not
    Alain> use English for identifiers, if there is a mistake in the naming,
    Alain> it misleads people!)

I understand completely. I have the same difficulty with French identifiers.
Klingon might be good for something after all :-)
mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu
Mark Leisher "A designer knows he has achieved perfection
Computing Research Lab not when there is nothing left to add, but
New Mexico State University when there is nothing left to take away."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Antoine de Saint-Exup'ery
Las Cruces, NM 88003