Character set tables fixed up

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 19 1996 - 11:43:57 EDT

Our character set table distribution has been fixed up a little. The changes
are:

  1. Added some missing UNICODE_VERSION fields.

  2. Added the LOOKUP_MASK field. This field provides a mask to apply to
     characters before performing a lookup in the table.

  3. The README file has been updated with a description of the different
     fields in the character set tables.

Once again, the URL is:

  ftp://crl.nmsu.edu/CLR/multiling/character-sets/csets.tar.gz

We have been having some problems with passive mode connections from some
browsers, but we are trying to fix it. You may have to resort to some other
ftp program in the meantime.
mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu
Mark Leisher "A designer knows he has achieved perfection
Computing Research Lab not when there is nothing left to add, but
New Mexico State University when there is nothing left to take away."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Antoine de Saint-Exup'ery
Las Cruces, NM 88003