7th Unicode Conference

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 1995 - 00:19:53 EST

Fellow Unicadets/Unicadettes!

Steve has sent out a call for papers fort the 7th Unicode Conference
and asked all of you to pass this information on to the various lists
that y'all may be frequenting, so that we can assemble a high caliber
roster of speakers.

Barbara Jarzyna of Global Meeting Services has asked me to pass on her
request that you help her keep track of where the Call for paper has
been posted. Please send her an e-mail noting any list(s) where you
have forwarded the call to, and whether you would be willing to
distribute furhter announcements regarding the conference there.

The same goes for WWW home pages.

Barbara's alias is Barbara_Jarzyna@mindlink.bc.ca

(Please send any and all questions to her).

A./
Asmus Freytag
VP Marketing
The Unicode Consortium