FW: Mapping tables and Book Schedule

From: Lori Hoerth (lorih@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 1995 - 10:11:13 EST

I have mapping tables for the below code pages which I will put on the
CD as I have them unless I get PC and EBCDIC code pages from someone at
IBM and MAC code pages from Apple. These will be on the FTP server today.
MAC
        Roman
        Japanese
        Greek I
        Cyrillic
        Latin 2
        Icelandic
        Turkish
PC
        437
        737
        775
        850
        852
        855
        857
        860
        861
        862
        863
        864
        865
        866
        869
        874
        932
        936
        949
        950
EBCDIC
        037
        500
        1026
        875

Since I'm not on this alias, please respond to me directly if you add
code page tables, or have comments on those that I place on the server.

Thanks - Lori (lorih@microsoft.com)