conference information

From: Steve Wei (stevewei@dynalab.com.tw)
Date: Wed Jul 12 1995 - 22:31:41 EDT

To who may concern,

I learned from Joan Aliprand & Glenn Adams that I can get more information
from you regarding the 7th International Unicdoe Conference & Exhibition
which is going to be held on Sep 14 - 15.

DynaLab, the company I work for, has just finished a Unicode CJK MingCho
TrueType font. I was suggested to demostrate the font during the conference
& exhibition.

DynaLab has been one of the Unicode Associate Members for years and
dedicated in the font business in the Far East area. We'll be more than
happy if we can promote what we've done to the Unicode Standard in the
conference & exhibition.

The information we need,

(1) What if we want to present the experience of making the CJK font and
suggest a few modification to the ver 1.0 specification in the conference?

(2) What if we want to demostrate the Unicode CJK font in the exhibition of
"Technology Supporting The Unicode Standard"?

(3) What if we want to demostrate the product in the exhibition of
"multi-lingual products" held by Multilingual Computing Magazine?

It would be much appreciated if you can send me the information above ASAP.

Sincerely Yours,

Steve Wei
Corporate Marketing & Technology
DynaLab Inc.

Tel : 886-2-717-1518
Fax : 886-2-713-8041
Addr : 4F 115, Sec. 3, Ming Sheng E. Rd., Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.