RE: Seventh International Unicode Conference

From: Jin Li (jinli@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 1995 - 23:08:25 EDT

<Sender composed mail containing characters not in the US-ASCII set.>
<These characters have been transformed into a printable form.>

Hi, My name is Li Jin, I am responsible for Chinese Technology like =

IME, Font and CharSet etc in Microsoft PRC R&D. I am very interested in =

this conference. Can I attend this conference at this point? I think, =

maybe it is late. but I really want to know.

thanks very much and best regards
jinli