Language identifier proposals request

From: Mark Leisher (
Date: Fri Sep 01 1995 - 14:29:01 EDT

We are interested in any previous proposals to the Unicode Technical
Committee with regard to language identifiers.

If you can provide a copy of any of these types of proposals, we would
be grateful.

We aren't looking for a language identifier approach, we are checking
for previous proposals that might overlap or encompass one we might
Mark Leisher "The trick is not gaining the knowledge,
Computing Research Lab but surviving the lessons."
New Mexico State University -- "Svaha," Charles de Lint
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL
Las Cruces, NM 88003