Roadmaps slightly revised; and Deseret

From: Michael Everson (everson@indigo.ie)
Date: Fri Jan 10 1997 - 12:40:56 EST

In "bmp-roadmap-tables.html", a spelling error has been corrected (thanks
to eagle-eyed Rick McGowan).
In "plane-1-roadmap-tables.html", Egyptian has been split into Basic (the
Gardner List) and Extended (the rest), and Blissymbols have been extended 5
columns because I've been putting a proposal together and that's what
they'll need. Therefore the positions proposed for Deseret would be
W+C950-W+C99F.

But I wonder what peoples' views are on the proposed allocations. The main
blocks are divided up (Hieroglyphs, Ideographs, Invented scripts, etc); is
first-come-first served the best way to go? Not that some of these will be
looked at for years....

The gif versions have not been updated. Tempus fugit. Are they useful?

Best regards,

--
Michael Everson, Everson Gunn Teoranta
15 Port Chaeimhghein Íochtarach; Baile Átha Cliath 2; Éire (Ireland)