(no subject)

From: kehsani@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Mon Jan 13 1997 - 14:22:30 EST

To whom that knows the answer,

I know that we need to modify the string arithmatics. We can change character
buffers to sizeof(buffer)/sizeof(TCHAR). But what if the buffer is within
the structure and we do sizeof(structure). We are thinking of virtualizing
sizeof because our application needs to be unicode and non-unicode and it
is being run on multiple platforms. Are there any other string arithmatics
that I need to take into accout apart from sizeof and pointer arithmatics.

Thanks,

Kevin