Re: Korean m*, what is it?

From: Keld J|rn Simonsen (keld@dkuug.dk)
Date: Tue Feb 04 1997 - 17:14:15 EST

unicode@Unicode.ORG writes:

> Perhaps someone more familiar with the ISO publishing process can
> specify how the ISO 10646-1 edition is referred to, and how to
> obtain the standard as amended or the amendments separately.

The easiest thing is to pick the text up at the UCS
web site: http://www.dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC2/WG2 on the standards page.
This contains the text for the standard as amended and with
the latest techincal corrigenda incorporated. Sorry, no glyphs.

I believe that you need to order the original standard
and the addenda and technical corrigenda separately form
your ISO member body. There is no integrated published
document, to my knowledge.

Keld