Re: Unicode code charts on WWW

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 1997 - 17:23:45 EST

>Can someone please help with this query:
>
>There used to be a set of unicode charts at
> http://www.blueneptune.com/~tseng/Unicode/Unicode2.0.html
>
> Now, that site claims to have moved to
> http://intleng.apple.com/Unicode/Unicode2.0.html
>
> But when I click on that link, I continually get the error "Unable to
> locate the server: intleng.apple.com. The server does not have a DNS
entry."

> Have you seen anything about this?

I was exceeding my space limits on blueneptune.com and so had to move the
charts. My understanding was that inteleng was visible outside of Apple's
firewall, but it would appear that it isn't. As soon as I can move the
charts to Unicode's web server, they should be appearing there.

My apologies for the confusion.

=====
John H. Jenkins
jenkins@apple.com