Re: data for collation tests

From: Michael Everson (
Date: Fri Feb 07 1997 - 19:48:31 EST

At 13:22 -0800 1997-02-07, unicode@Unicode.ORG wrote:
>A word containing spaces I would personally call a 'set phrase' in
>English. Is this term acceptable for use in iso10646/unicode

Alain's point exactly. In French (if I understand him) neither vice nor
versa have much independence; the whole lot is a "mot". In English, we
parse it as a phrase of two words, as you have said.


This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:34 EDT