Re: The future of RFC 2070 (resent)

From: Martin J. Duerst (mduerst@ifi.unizh.ch)
Date: Fri May 16 1997 - 16:26:43 EDT

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Glen Perkins wrote:

> Does anyone know Netscape and Microsoft's plans for implementation of
> RFC 2070. I realize that ultimately it will be up to website developers
> to implement it, but that won't happen until Netscape and Microsoft make
> it clear that they can safely do so.

This is an old mail, and maybe I already answered it.

RFC 2070 is currently being worked in into Cougar, the next version
of HTML from W3C. Of course there might be some changes based on
experience and further discussion. If you have any comments, please
send them to me (mduerst@ifi.unizh.ch) so that I can forward them
to the appropriate place.

Regards, Martin.