RE: Unicode Plain Text

From: Murray Sargent (murrays@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 21:04:03 EDT

Microsoft Word and the RichEdits display your example the Unix way,
i.e., a lone <LF> (not preceeded by a <CR>) is treated as an
end-of-paragraph mark. In fact, RichEdit 2.0 does option 2, i.e.,
supports everything, although I agree that in the good old days, a <LF>
had the meaning you expect. Unix has shifted the most likely
interpretation to be EOP.

Murray