> Misha - nobody responded with any ideas about how to get the Aust
> Aboriginal chars in the set - what should I do next please
It may be that people found the original request too vague. I think
what is needed is a statement of the problem. Though I no longer
have your original mail, I think it didn't provide any details. I
suggest you do the following (you may have already done some of
1. Get onto the Unicode mailing list (see the instructions on the
Unicode Web site at http://www.unicode.org).
2. Get hold of a copy of the Unicode book (published July 1996).
3. Check whether the characters concerned are in the book.
4. If not, write a mail to the Unicode list, outlining the issues,
- What are the names of the languages?
- Approx how many chars are missing?
- What script(s) do they fit into? The Latin script? Other
If you run into problems, please mail me again.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:34 EDT