RE: Bring back the return address

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 12:08:42 EDT

    Jon> I liked it better the old way too, as my mail system has a filtering
    Jon> scheme that allowed me to put automatically the Unicode mail into a
    Jon> folder. Now I can't do that, since the rules engine doesn't see the
    Jon> entire header.

    Jon> I believe that the old way was the "wrong" way from the point of view
    Jon> of the protocols, but it sure was useful.

>> -----Original Message----- From: Bob Rosenschein
>> [SMTP:Bobr@accentsoft.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 1997 1:26 AM To:
>> Multiple Recipients of Subject: Bring back the return address
>>
>> Can't we change the mailing list e-mail sender back to
>> 'unicode@unicode.org'? I liked it more two days ago, when I could sort
>> through my mail by sender, scanning the prolific Unicode discussions at
>> once. -- Bob Rosenschein Accent Software
>>

>> E-mail: bobr@accentsoft.com Work: +972-2-679-3723 Fax: +972-2-679-3731

Use the "To:" and "From:" fields. "To:" gets you the Unicode list, "From:"
gets you the original sender.
mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu
Mark Leisher "A designer knows he has achieved perfection
Computing Research Lab not when there is nothing left to add, but
New Mexico State University when there is nothing left to take away."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Antoine de Saint-Exup éry
Las Cruces, NM 88003