Re: browsers and viewing page source, same?

From: Mark Bishop (mark.bishop@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 1997 - 22:38:10 EDT

Hi Eric,

 Thank you for the reference. If okay with you, I'd like to use your
URL and mention it in my book. It will make a very good reference.

 Again, thanks.

 Mark Bishop

 P.S., how did you get involved with the Chinese language? And what
do you think of the new Communicator and Explorer browsers and their
support for CJK languages?

Mark Bishop
mailto:mark.bishop@pobox.com
http://home1.gte.net/thetimes/
Current title: HOW TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL INTERNATIONAL WEB SITE
Technical Editor, Press Releases, Documentation and more!