Re: support in browsers for fonts

From: Mark Davis (mark_davis@taligent.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 20:18:36 EDT

Keld,

Communicator does well, at least on Win NT (I don't know about Win95).
Set the font associated with UTF-8 to be either Lucida Sans Unicode, or
get the freeware Cyberbit font from Bitstream, which has a wide range of
characters.

I posted a test page on

http://people.taligent.com/~davis/UTC/UTF8Sample.html

that you can try out once you are set up.