RE: support in browsers for fonts

From: Winkler, Arnold F (
Date: Mon Jul 21 1997 - 10:06:30 EDT

I am sorry, I should have been more specific. As you saw from Mark
Davis, you do need the fonts to go along. When I installed Windows 95,
I installed some internationalization features such as keyboards for
various languages - the fonts come along with this installation. If you
want all of Unicode, the Bitstream CD is a possibility (I have not
played with that).

Having fun yet ?