Re: Freeware fonts for W95/NT4.0

From: Brendan_Murray/DUB/Lotus@lotus.com
Date: Thu Jul 31 1997 - 13:37:46 EDT

Try Bitstream's Cyberbit font on http://www.bitstream.com.

Herman@iet.hist.no on 31/07/97 12:09:48

Please respond to unicode@unicode.org

To: unicode@unicode.org
cc: (bcc: Brendan Murray/cam/Lotus)
Subject: Freeware fonts for W95/NT4.0

=A7
MSWindows users,
I am in search of a freeware TrueType font for W95/NT4, which is as
"complete" as possible. I have heard that such a UNICODE font is in
existence, but I am not able to recall any informations about it.
Will anybody hint me about URLs from where the font file(s) in
question can be downloaded?
(I have already found Microsoft's own CORE fonts, but they contain a
latin / greek / cyrillic subset only.)

Thanks in advance,

--
Herman Ranes                  H=F8gskolen i S=F8r-Tr=F8ndelag
                              Avdeling for teknologi

=