Re: Unicode font for Mac?

From: Vincent DelGobbo (sasvcd@unx.sas.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 15:28:28 EDT

Well, I am not very Mac literate. I am trying to view
HTML files that contain Unicode NCRs via Mac browsers
(IE 3.01, Netscape 4.01, Cyberdog 2.0). Not one of
them will render my page but Netscape 4.01 for Win95
handles if fine using the Cyberbit font. I moved a
copy of the font to the Mac and converted it, but
the Mac version of Netscape still would not render
the NCRs (e.g., │ was rendered as a "?").

Vince
sasvcd@unx.sas.com