Re: UTF-8, ISO C Am.1, and POSIX

From: Tony Harminc (tzha0@juts.ccc.amdahl.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 1997 - 14:17:37 EDT

On 19 Aug 97 at 19:48, Asmus Freytag wrote:

> Folks!!
>
> This is NOT a chat room.
>
> Please keep the list focussed so people who want to use it as a
> resource can afford to stay connected.

I assume you're referring to the discussion on EBCDIC and which side
of the road people drive on. I find this a lot more interesting and
relevant than the endless discussion of Mac font problems, which are
of absolutely no use to me. Obviously others will feel differently,
but we all have delete keys of one sort or another.

Tony Harminc