RE: Unicode font for Mac?

From: Leong Kok Yong (ccelky@valentine.irdu.nus.sg)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 23:55:59 EDT

hi

i found this while searching on altavista regarding reading Greek on Mac
I haven't tried it coz i don't read Greek..
http://www.auth.gr/en/mac-GRfonts
http://www.cc.duth.gr/gr/grfontmac.html

But if anyone is looking for a solution to reading CJK text on Mac,
try http://www.e.kth.se/~e94_lih/html/Elixir.html
It works very well for me.

The only thing is the software will expires 1 week. You can delete the
preferences file and reinstall later or set your system date forward
before you first install it.

However, if anyone has any success in locating any MS language packs
equivalent for Mac, i would like to hear it!