RE: "euro" on PC keyboard

From: Hohberger, Clive P. (CPHOHBER@zebra.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 1997 - 17:23:00 EDT

Arnold and Lori: thanks so much for the info.

Since I need to get back to the SC31 barcode and label printing
community asap so that we can design the appropriate characters, put
them in updated firmware, and be able to print them on labels and
design them into into future barcodes... Can some please tell me the
final resolution of the 8-bit character mapping question?

1. What will be the 8-bit character mapping of these keyboards?
        Is it always the same?
2. What will be the 8-bit EBCIDIC mapping of the Euro sign?

Clive Hohberger
SC31 liaison to SC2