Re: Syriac

From: Michael Everson (everson@indigo.ie)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 02:14:04 EDT

Rick and Sargon and I have something, but they are researching the
combining diacritics and have yet to unify them. They have 50 or so and
probably they can be unified to about 10, but it is complex.

If you go to my site you will see what I have been working on, though the
links to the WG2 documents are not probably yet in place.

--
Michael Everson, Everson Gunn Teoranta
15 Port Chaeimhghein Íochtarach; Baile Átha Cliath 2; Éire (Ireland)