FW: CP037 / CP1047 discrepancies

From: Hart, Edwin F. (HARTEF1@APLMSG.JHUAPL.EDU)
Date: Thu Oct 23 1997 - 15:23:30 EDT

Sean O'Leary is correct: I wrote my note on code pages 037 and 1047
too quickly and made mistakes. I've corrected them here. I believe
that the following table is now correct.

>> Code Point CECP 037 CECP 1047
>> 05F NOT ¬ Circumflex ^
>> 0AD Y-acute Ý left bkt [
>> 0B0 Circumflex ^ NOT ¬
>> 0BA left bkt [ Y-acute Ý
>> 0BB right bkt ] dieresis ¨
>> 0BD dieresis ¨ right bkt ]

I'm sorry for the mistake but thank Mr. O'Leary for identifying the
mistakes so that you have the correct information.

Regards,
Ed Hart