Re: Etruscan

From: Lisa Moore (lisam@us.ibm.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 1997 - 16:45:48 EST

Ah-ha...you are correct, Martin, that directional overrides end by block
separators (the paragraph separator and line separator) or by the PDF,
but more than one character can follow the RLO or LRO. Within a
paragraph one could use RLO or LRO to force a certain direction.

Lisa

        mduerst@ifi.unizh.ch
        11-03-97 12:35 PM
Please respond to unicode@unicode.org @ internet