Re: AW: Greek/Etruscan/Gothic Unification Proposal

From: Mark Davis (mark_davis@taligent.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 1997 - 14:00:51 EST

I would disagree about the Latin and Greek alphabets. The normal user of Latin
could not make out text if it were written in Greek letters (except the
omicron!).

If the normal user of Coptic cannot make out the text if the letters were
written in a Greek style, then I would agree that they should be
distinguished. I personally don't know enough about them to say one way or
another.

Mark