Re: mbstowcs and UNICODE

From: Gianni Mariani (gianni@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 11:31:21 EST

The XPG-4 codeset conversion API is the iconv(3) API. This is not supported

in NT.

http://software.external.hp.com/STK/man/10.30/iconv.3c.html

SGI and HP support ISO10646, I don't know what SUN supports.

You can teach the SGI mbstowcs to do UTF-8 <-> wide char conversion but SGI
does not support a Unicode locale as of yet.