RE: Understanding the Hangul mapping tables

From: Chester, Bernard (BChester@saros.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 13:58:32 EST

I have Korean Windows 95 and NT 4.0 running, and they are not Unicode.
Windows 95 supports KSC 5601-1987; NT 4.0 supports Codepage 949 (UHC).
This creates the interesting problem that a document created with MS
Office 97 on NT 4 can contain characters that will not display properly
on Windows 95 running Office 97.