Re: WG2 docs N1557-N1661

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 04:57:40 EST

Keld,

could you then post a list of the correct addresses? Havin a list like
Everson produced is very nice for HTTP enabled mailers. You can just pull up
the document by clicking on the item in the mail. As I cannot edit received
mail, and, curiously, my mailer only hot-links received mail, I would
appreciate your help (or Michael's).

A./