RE: NLS file format

From: Lori Brownell (
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 16:01:32 EST

The NLS file format is not documented and the tools to create these files is
not available outside of my group at Microsoft.

Adding a new script to Win95 is not as simple as adding a new NLS file since
Win95 is not Unicode based. If you provide me more details of what it is
that you are trying to accomplish, I may be able to help you.

Thanks - Lori Brownell (