KOI8/ISOIR111 Cyrillic mapping tables available

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 22:15:58 EST

Also while updating some of my mapping tables, I typed in the Unicode mapping
tables for KOI8-R, KOI8-RU, KOI8-UNI, and ISOIR111 based on the images from:

The mapping files are available by ftp as:

Please let me know if any problems are found with the mapping tables.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab "... I could lard the text with
New Mexico State University hotlinks and hotbuttons ..."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Paraphrased from
Las Cruces, NM 88003 -- "Headcrash," Bruce Bethke