Euro sign Unicode code point = Hex 20AC

From: Lazaros.TOSSOUNIDIS@di.cec.be
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 03:50:31 EST

Please note that there is an error for the code point of euro in Unicode in your message:

this is **** ONCE AGAIN 2 0 A C ***** and NOT -20A0-.
Euro sign Unicode code point == Hex 20AC

It seems to me very important at this stage to inform the implementors and general public
about the correct position of the character.

Lazaros TOSSOUNIDIS
European Commission
IT Dpt.